Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 2 - Sunny's Restoration Project

We were up early today to wave good-bye to Doug and Nancy..yes, they will be back in a week but here at Hacienda Contreras we like any reason to get together...

Today was the hottest day we have had since arriving 3 weeks ago!  You had to be outside in limited amounts or you would fry!

Sunny's painters arrived at 9am this morning and immediately got back to work.  The drivers side is now completely ready for step 2, which is I guess, taping and undercoating.  The passenger side is 2/3 of the way scraped clean.  Wow, what a difference!




Otherwise a quiet  and uneventful day..

Thanks Kathy and Mike for joining my blog!

Hasta Luega!

2 comments:

  1. Sad to say that this is the first time I have checked out your blog. Now I am filled with mixed emotions as I am happy that you are having so much fun, jealous that you are enjoying the sun :) when we have none here and sad cause I miss having my other parents across the street ;) Love you guys! Keep enjoying it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will forgive you for not checking it out earlier! We are having a great time, but we do miss home a little, lol! I hope you are looking after your "sisters" and nephews! see you in the summer!

      Delete