Friday, March 1, 2013

Day 3 - Sunny beautification Project

No pictures of Sunny today, it is hard to show the work they did, they sanded all of the drivers side...I guess tomorrow will be the passenger side.

I started the day with Mexican canned peaches and homemade banana bread....and i even made it.  And, yes, it is edible.



After a slow brekkie we got a ride into town with Barb to buy groceries and to get my nails re-done, but to our surprise everything but the biggest of stores were closed!  No idea why!

Walking down the street to the "Rodriguez" Market, we kept hearing "MOOOO"  and all of a sudden  behind a chain link fence in the middle of town was one poor cow.  In B.C. I worry about dogs jumping out at me, I am a cat you know, and here in Mexico it is cows...  That in a nutshell is a the difference between Mexico and home!

Last night after dinner, Barb informed us that at 7:36 we would be able to see the space-station move across the sky.  We were very impressed to see it arrive right on time, getting brighter as it got closer and then slowly dimming as it moved past us!  Jimmie, Al says that must have been what the two of you watched while star gazing in Melaque!  Not aliens after all, lol!

That's it for today!  I miss Nancy and her handy little camera!  I kept forgetting to take any pictures.

Hasta Luega!


No comments:

Post a Comment