Thursday, March 13, 2014

it's me again! I do remember to post occasionally..

On March 5th the park held the Tostada Party, regrettably the last fling for the year...

I followed the organizer of this event Linda M. around for about four days, I was suppose to be helping her but she is so organized that I just followed, took pictures and watched...

In the morning a group comprised of Fred and Barb, Dennis and Helen and Don changed burrito shells into lovely tostada bowls...




Meanwhile in the kitchen Ceci and Ada were busy cutting vegetables, making guacomole and salsa..




and the men after a rousing game of water volleyball set up all the tables and chairs...




over at Carole's the meat was being cooked with the help of Linda and Jolynn 


and it all came together fantastically with 142 or so people enjoying delicious tostadas and margaritas and music!

Of course, I forgot to bring my camera along, so unless someone else offers me pictures of the finished product you will never see it...

I'm such a tease!

next blog our new site....stay tuned it might even be posted today! 



No comments:

Post a Comment