Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 1 Surrey to Eugene Oregon

Just a quick post..I haven't figured out how to add pictures from my camera when I post using my tablet.  I guess I'll have to pull out the laptop.   The weather was rainy the whole drive yesterday.  We are driving the Oregon coast road today, it is supposed to get warmer as we head south, we are optimistic.

If you want to see pictures of our dinner yesterday head over to Nancy and Doug's blog at runningawaywithdougandnancy.blogspot.ca 

Must go now to pack up so we can be on our merry way...

1 comment:

  1. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
    I don't know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous
    blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

    My website :: hip to waist ratio calculator

    ReplyDelete